- 1. . 2012. eThread: A highly optimized machine learning-based approach to meta-threading and the modeling of protein tertiary structures. PLoS ONE. 7(11):e50200.
- 2. . 2013. eFindSite: Improved prediction of ligand binding sites in protein models using meta-threading, machine learning and auxiliary ligands. J Comput Aided Mol Des. 27(6):551-567.
- 3. . 2013. Unleashing the power of meta-threading for evolution/structure-based function inference of proteins. Front Genet. 4:118.
- 4. . 2009. FINDSITE: a threading-based approach to ligand homology modeling. PLoS Comput Biol. 5(6):e1000405.
- 5. . In Press. Exploring the dark matter of a mammalian proteome by protein structure and function modeling. Proteome Sci.
- 6. . 2010. Q-Dock(LHM): Low-resolution refinement for ligand comparative modeling. J Comput Chem. 31(5):1093-105.